12.12.2013

roses

Ah! I can't believe our football team is going to the ROSE BOWL!

J and I are so, so excited!! After watching the Spartan's win against Ohio State we where to happy and went out for some drinks with friends to celebrate. We headed to downtown lansing to our friends favorite bar, to our surprise it was a really fun atmosphere and they had all different kinds of Michigan brewed beer on tap. Our friend (Al) brought us some of his favorite "zoobie's popcorn" and we both loved the taste of it, until we realized it was truffle flavoring from mushrooms!! (yuck, i despise mushrooms)
This is Zoobie's, I wish I would have taken a picture of the inside because it was so retro, but classic at the same time. I was in love with the lights.
After this we met up with Jonathon's dad! It was a great night and we are so proud and thankful to be a part of the Michigan State Spartan family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment