1.03.2014

christmas break.

I can't believe my very last Christmas break is already coming to an end. I am so glad I have been able to spend time with family and friends and make memories that i'll never forget.

One of my favorite memories this winter break was going with Jonathon on his family ski trip. We had so much fun hitting to slopes and giggling with each other. It was pretty chilly so we found ourselves stoping in the ski lodge to grab some hot cocoa and hang out with his family. We skied all day, but my favorite was going night skiing under the lights. Sometimes it's good to do things out of the ordinary to spice things up from the normal everyday.

Over break we also went to a Lion's football game (represent Detroit!) J's family rented a party bus and we drove down to Detroit to have some fun. Although the Lion's lost we had a great time with his family!
I love Christmas and the holiday season because it brings to many people together we don't get to see everyday. I was thankful to be able to spend time with my mom and dad's family and share in the laughter the holidays brought us!
I can't believe it was my last Christmas break, then again maybe i'll decide to go to grad school! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment