11.19.2013

a little about me!




Here are a few things about me:
  • I am a libra and many characteristics that are known about libra's fit me to a t.
  • My mom and I are best friends and i'm not sure how it would be if we weren't.
  • My brother and I are exactly three years and three days apart (how weird!).
  • I am obsessed with my four year old nephew who captured my heart the day he was born.
  • I didn't realize what I wanted to do until my junior year of college (public health, hopefully with children in hospitals).
  • I have a hard time eating chicken unless someone I know prepared it and I examine every piece I eat.
  • I will never eat McDonald's or other fast food again after watching and reading certain things about the way their meat is prepared.
  • I think my jokes are funnier than they really are.
  • If there is such a thing as a soulmate best friend, I believe I have one and her name is Alexis Geyer.
  • I am blessed to have known my boyfriend for a large part of my life and so glad we were put together when we were, he is my best friend.
  • I make sure to thank God everyday for this beautiful life he has given me.
  • I love to please others and find myself going out of my way to make their day special.
  • My grandma is one of the only people that makes my worries go away.
  • I call Jonathon, J.Just because it's something between him and I and I love little things like that.
  • I have an extreme fear of losing people and my chest feels really heavy when I think about it.
  • My dad will forever be my greatest guardian angel and I feel his presence all the time.
  • I love chocolate, like more than a person should. 
  • On that note, chocolate covered pretzels are my weakness.
I can't wait to see where my life is headed and all the little adventures I still have yet to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment