11.19.2013

my first post

Hi loves!

I'm lauren.
This is my first post on blogger. I have been an avid tumblr for years and decided it was finally time to get with the new ages. I just started using blogger and i'm not going to lie, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Bare with me as I get everything in place and try to make this blog an expression of me and my sweet boy Jonathon and all the adventures we experience through life. (with a few girly things too of course!) Jonathon and I met when we were younger, but didn't start dating until I was twenty one and he was twenty two. We decided to give it a chance and well, the rest just fell in to place. I have had some of the best moments of my life with him and can't wait to experience so many more. I created this blog is to capture all of the little and big things that create the unique, fun and loving relationship J and I share. My hope is to make this a space that will help us cherish these memories forever and also share them with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment