11.21.2013

pretty please


I recently decided it was time to buy some new makeup. I love my Bare Minerals, Tart, Benefit and Urban Decay products but I found myself running out of everything at the same time and it was getting kind of pricey!
I read blogs, looked at reviews and researched all different kids of makeup myself and decided that these were the products I wanted to try.



1. NYX High Definition yellow concealer. This stuff is amazing for dark circles! I have tried many high end products and found that this covers my dark circles the best.
2. Tarte Maracuja creaseless concealer. I just use a little bit of this to cover any blemishes and any other places under my eye that need more coverage. 
3. Rimmel Sun Shimmer. I love this bronzer and i'm a little afraid they are going to stop making it soon because it is a summer product. This bronzer is the perfect balance of shimmer and doesn't make your skin orange!
4. NYX Wonder Pencil. This pencil is great for so many things! It can be used as a lip liner with light or bright pink lipstick/gloss, concealer and also a great pencil to use on your water line to give your eye a "just waken" look. 
5. NYX Matte But Not Flat concealer. The first light and airy liquid foundation that I have come across. I love the coverage that it gives and lasts all day.
6. NYX Set It Don't Fret It setting powder. This is THE BEST setting powder. I have somewhat oily skin and this setting powder helps to keep my makeup in place and looking freshly applied throughout the whole day.
7. Urban Decay Naked Palette. A girls best friend, this palette has shades from neutral to smokey that are perfect for any occasion.
8. Neutrogena Micro-Mist Airbrush Sunless Tan. I admit, I did tan when I was younger, but since learning of all the harmful things tanning can do to my skin I decided to never go to a tanning bed again. In order to still maintain a sun kiss glow I use this sunless tanning spray that doesn't leave streaks and shows on my skin quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment